Sunday 3 January 2016

Hello....It's me...

It's me! I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to speak? ...


Ok, so I am the worst blogger in the history of the world and basically took a year off...(and then put that Adele song in your head as if it wasn't catchy enough).

Anyway..I'm back. Tomorrow I am going to post my Winter-Spring 2016 style crushes and a selection of my favourite things in the UK highstreet that match my pinterest inspo pics.

But for now I am going to fill this page with awfully cheesy inspirational quotes & a cheeky gif as a way of displaying my feelings...or sort of resolutions for feelings in the NEW YEAR.  Here we go..






....and if all the black font quotes on plain backgrounds fail there's always this button gif:

Merry New Year Peeps 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I also seemed to have disappeared from blogging but it always feels awesome to come back x
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete